Selecting the best possible school for your child is an important decision and Doulos Discovery School is committed to walking alongside your family in the process. We strive to offer you a personalized and informative experience, allowing you to make the decision for your child’s educational future with full confidence.
Looking to begin your journey with Doulos Discovery School?
Here’s how to get started:
- Call (local phone: (809) 574-2979) or stop by to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus and meet directly with the School Director to talk about your child’s personal needs.
- Submit an application via email or directly to our receptionist during school hours.
- After receiving your application we will reach out regarding a time to schedule your child’s entrance exam*.
*Note: Students grades PreK-Kindergarten are not required to take an entrance exam.
- Decisions on admission are made by the admission committee and announced on a rolling basis. The committee takes into account all aspects of a student’s application – academic performance, extracurricular involvement, character, test scores, and the content and tone of the conversation with staff members.
- Upon acceptance, you will have 5 days to accept the offer and submit your enrollment deposit before the space is offered to other students on the waiting list. Please allow time to gather all of the needed paperwork (see below) prior to beginning classes.
- Copy of Parent or Guardian Photo ID
- Two photos of the student (2″x2″)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- For Dominican students: Acta de Nacimiento Original para Fines de Estudio
- Previous year’s grades
- Copy of vaccination record
Each new student that comes to study with us, from Kindergarten on, must be evaluated for admission. The cost of the evaluation in $500 DOP.