This page is also available in: Spanish
Sponsorship students are selected through referrals from the local church community.
- Has a proven financial need
- Is actively involved in the local church
- Has a parent who is currently employed
- Students can pass the grade-level assessment
As part of taking ownership of their education, students and families must also maintain certain standards after acceptance.
- Students must maintain good behavior and a B average in all of their classes
- Parents pay a small portion of monthly tuition (on a scale according to family income and expenses)
- Parents must volunteer on campus 5 hours each month
Interested in sponsoring a student to attend Doulos?
Visit our Sponsor a Student page (or visit doulosministries.us/sponsor-student for more information on how to empower the next generation of servant leaders.