- The family must prove financial need
- One adult family member must be actively involved in a local church
- One parent must be currently employed
- Students must pass an on-level assessment
As part of taking ownership of their education, students and families must also maintain certain standards after acceptance.
- Students must maintain good behavior and a B average in all of their classes
- Parents pay a small portion of monthly tuition (on a scale according to family income and expenses)
- Parents must donate 5 hours of service to the school each month
Please contact Tony Barbosa, Family Scholarship Coordinator (email@example.com) or stop by the school office for more information.
Interested in becoming a student sponsor?
Visit our Sponsor a Student page for more information on how to empower the next generation of servant leaders.