There are both classroom and administrative opportunities available to serve with Doulos for a semester. You will be asked to raise support for your stay, which allows Doulos to offer an excellent education at an amazingly affordable cost while still offering as many as 50% of the student body scholarship aid.
- Work Team Host: Care for and coordinate logistics for week-long work teams. Must be Spanish proficient. Strong leadership and people-management skills required. (spring only)
- Construction Intern: Helps oversee work team construction projects on campus and in the community. Must be Spanish proficient. Experience in construction required.
- Student Teaching: Check with your university for compatibility
- Grant Writing
- University students desiring a semester abroad
- Recent high school or college graduates
- Love for Jesus and a desire to grow and be stretched while loving on kids and their families
- Responsible for raising support for the 4 months
- No Spanish necessary (unless otherwise noted) but it helps in work and cultural transition
If you or someone you know might be interested in an internship at Doulos and would like more information, please contact us.
This page is also available in: Spanish