This page is also available in: Spanish
For current tuition and registration costs please download the tuition price list in either English or Spanish using one of the links below:
- Call (local phone: (809) 574-2979) or stop by to schedule a tour of our beautiful campus and meet directly with the School Director to talk about your child’s personal needs.
- Submit an application via email or directly to our receptionist during usual school hours (7:45 am to 3:15 pm) Check the school calendar for possible specific exceptions to school hours.
Application & Enrollment Timeline (2019-2020)
New Families can and should submit applications throughout the year for 2019-2020 school year. Applications will always be received, however, please submit your 2019-2020 application prior to Friday, March 8, 2019)
Saturday, March 9: Entrance Exam Session
Saturday, March 16: Entrance Exam Session
Monday, March 25: Admission Decisions Announced
Tuesday, May 10: New Family Reception
LATE ENROLLMENT DEADLINE: Rolling basis (if we have open spots)
Frequently Asked Questions
A. We would love to meet you! Please feel free to call our office or stop by the front desk to arrange a campus visit.
A. The Doulos admissions committee meets to make admissions decisions. The committee is comprised of both administrative staff and teachers.
A. Our sponsorship program is committed to helping Christian families afford a Doulos educational experience. We are committed to maintaining a mixed socio-economic student body, and for this reason offer need-based scholarships to over 50% of our students. Please reach out to our Family Sponsorship Coordinator to schedule a meeting to learn more about the requirements for our scholarship program.
A. Prior to acceptance, each new student grades 1-12, must be evaluated for admission. The cost of the evaluation in $500RD. Our admissions exams assess a student’s academic performance in math, Spanish reading, Spanish writing, English reading, English writing, and English oral comprehension.
A. Monthly fees are required for each of the 11 months of the school year, August-June. Admission exam payments and enrollment deposits are non-refundable.
A. We offer the following tuition discounts to Doulos families:
- Advance payment of entire school year: 10% Discount
- Two children: 6% Discount
- Three or more children: 8% Discount